Mobile Forms Automation Software With Workflow Tracking
Stich mobile forms for data collection together using a workflow. Track the entire business process in real time using a smartphone and QR code scanning, collect data on
each workflow step using business mobile forms and checklists.
Create Custom Workflow(s) To Track Business Operations
Create Custom Workflow(s) Via A Web Dashboard
- Create custom workflows / processes via the web interface.
- Define workflow steps, provide description / instructions for each step to guide your employees through the process.
- Select mobile form(s) that need to be filled out on each workflow step. Make forms required or optional.
- Field employees will use a smartphone and QR code scanning to move a project through the workflow steps and collect data on each step.
Build Business Mobile Forms For The Workflow Steps
- Build mobile forms via the web interface. Create custom mobile forms that you need for your business workflow: checklists, inspection forms, field report forms, quality control forms, data recording forms, etc.
- Split mobile forms into the categories / sub-forms for clarity and easier completion.
- Add clarifying text and/or images to the mobile form fields.
- Allow users to manually enter data, select value from a list, checkboxes or radio buttons, or scan data in using a smartphone.
- Allow users to take photo(s) with a smartphone and attach to the completed mobile form for visual documentation.
- Define mobile form fields data type and indicate if the field is required or optional.
- Create and upload template for pdf reports, map mobile form fields to the template.
- Optionally pre-fill part of the mobile form fields on the office computer before pushing the form to the mobile devices.
Track Workflow In Real Time, Collect Data On A Smartphone
Real Time Data Collection Using Smartphone
- Identify business object (project, assembly, equipment, product batch, etc.) by scanning a QR code or barcode label with a smartphone.
- Add a new object on a smartphone if not in the database, fill out all required information and take photos.
- Check current status of an object, or start a workflow for a new object.
- Check instructions for the current workflow step, see at a glance which mobile form(s) need to be filled out, and which mobile forms are already completed.
- Review completed mobile forms.
- Fill out mobile forms that need to be completed.
- Move the project to the next step / update status using QR code scanning.
- Project status and data collected on a smartphone via mobile forms are sent to a centralized cloud location, and are available to all authorized employees in real time.
- Optionally an alert is sent to the administrator(s) when a project is moved to the next step, a form is completed or if submitted mobile form contains outliers that require immediate attention.
Access Critical Information In The Field, Make Informed Decisions
- Identify business object (project, assembly, equipment, product batch) by scanning a QR code or barcode label with a smartphone.
- Access object information. You define what information employees need to access in the field via an admin web dashboard. The information can include
item specifications, instructions, pdf documents, images, drawings and anything else that field employees need to know to do their job.
- Update item information in the field, take additional photos if applicable.
- Check current status of the scanned object, previous steps and completed mobile forms.
Mobile Forms Options For Efficient Data Collection
- You can stich mobile forms together for contineous business processes, or use descrete mobile forms for the one off business tasks.
- Mobile forms linked to a workflow are listed on the project status screen. A field technician sees all mobile forms that need to be filled out on the current workflow step, and fill out mobile forms that were not yet completed.
- An employee can also go directly to the mobile forms screen, and select a mobile form to complete from the list of forms relevant to the scanned object.
- If an administrator started a form that needs to be completed in the field, an employee will be able to pick up and complete the mobile form either from a workflow or from the forms screen.
- Once the mobile form is completed, an employee will be able to collect a signature and create a PDF document with the images and signature included.
- An employee can view pdf document, print and / or e-mail pdf document to the specified addresses from a smartphone, or print a document
- You define the look and layout of the pdf document via a custom MS Word template.
Complete Visibility Into Your Business Workflow, Processes And Operations
Review Projects Progress In Real Time, Past Projects History
- All workflow data collected in the field using mobile forms are accessible in real time via a web dashboard.
- Review projects in progress, what step they are on, what had been done and completed mobile forms.
- Review all projects that are currently on a specific workflow step.
- Access detailed history of the current and past projects: dates, operations performed, employees who performed the operations, completed mobile forms.
- Filter collected data by multiple parameters to find required information fast.
Complete Business Process Documentation, Accessible Online Or Via Saved CSV / PDF Reports
- Access all collected data on the business processes online. Review current projects, past projects, find required information fast using multiple search filters.
- If necessary, edit submitted mobile forms via a web dashboard, or fill out "office only" part of a mobile form.
- If any deficiency is found, you can mark the mobile form uncompleted and push it back to the mobile devices for correction.
- Export reports on completed mobile forms in a CSV file for offline storage or import to an internal software system.
- Create PDF report on the completed form, e-mail internally, to the clients or to the external auditors.
- Define PDF report look, layout and what is included using custom templates.
- Include any information you need: object information, data collected in the field using mobile forms, image(s) and signature.
© AHG, Inc. 2022 (Boise, Idaho)