All types of inspections: property inspections, equipment inspections, asset audits, safety and compliance inspection, construction sites inspections, oil and gas pipes inspection, etc., etc. - have very similar workflow.
You need to collect data in the field, deliver collected data to the central repository, access collected information and create reports. Use of the smartphone or tablet and mobile forms
makes field data collection fast, efficient, and accurate, and centralized cloud storage ensures real time information access for all authorized employees.
Create Custom Mobile Forms For Field Inspections and Audits
- Create as many inspection and audit forms as you need via a web dashboard. Use your current paper / PDF forms or start from scratch.
- If you have different inspection / audit forms for the different asset groups, you can indicate for which asset group(s) each form is valid.
- Divide large forms into the sections for clarity and easier form completion.
- Indicate which fields are required, and each field data type.
- Optionally include clarifying text and / or images for the form fields, so that an inspector knows exactly what he needs to fill out in each case.
- Include any number of image field(s), that will allow an inspector to take photo(s) with a smartphone and include photos as part of the inspection.
- Add / update forms at any time, and your employees will always have current forms on their mobile devices.
Use Mobile Devices For Data Collection In The Field
- A field inspector starts with scanning QR code or barcode on an asset, equipment or property to uniquely identify it and get a list of the applicable mobile forms.
- As an employee fills out a form, the data are automatically saved on the smartphone or tablet - (s)he can start, stop and resume at any time.
- QR Mobile Data mobile application verifies that all required fields are filled out, and that entry is correct for the field data type.
- For image type form fields an employee takes a photo using a smartphone. Submitted images can be viewed as part of the inspection report.
- If required, an employee can collect authorizition signature at the end of the inspection.
- When inspection is completed, it is submitted to a centralized cloud location and is available to all authorized users in real time.
- GPS location of the inspection is captured automatically and is transmitted along with the completed inspection form.
- Inspection can be completed with or without data connection.
Access Inspection & Audit Reports In Real Time
Accessing Data In The Field.
- An employee can access all recently done inspections and audits on a specific asset, equipment or property by scanning QR code or barcode label with a smartphone.
Accessing Data In The Office
- Office employees can access inspection and audit data via a web dashboard as soon as inspection form is submitted.
- Search submitted inspections by various parameters (dates, location, asset or equipment, inspection type, etc.) to quickly find required record(s).
- Identify and pull out all records that have specific problems or deficiencies, or did not pass a test.
- View inspection locations on a map.
- Print and export inspection reports.