Workflow Software With Custom Mobile Forms
Automate workflow using custom mobile forms for Android, iPhone, iPad. Reduce manual work, eliminate errors and streamline information flow for better results and increased productivity.
Behind Every Mobile Form There Is A Business Object Or A Process
QR Mobile Data is more than a random collection of the mobile forms. It links mobile data collection to your business workflow, objects, processes and procedures.
As a result, you have a complete documentation of all business operations, securely stored and accessible in real time.
QR Codes For Dynamic Information Access
- Use QR codes to identify business objects and dynamically access information in the field.
- Scan QR code with a smartphone to review object details, recently submitted records and get a list
of relevant forms for data collection.
- Generate and print QR code labels using built-in QR code generation tool.
Custom Mobile Forms For Data Collection
Give your employees the right tools for collecting data, documenting processes and submitting reports in the field. Mobile data collection using smartphones and QR code scanning
reduces data collection time, eliminates double-enties and errors, ensures that collected data are not misplaced or lost, and deliveres information to the right
Create custom mobile forms via a web dashboard
- select data type: text, number or date
- select if the field is required
- select if user should enter data manually, select from the list or scan in
- control form fields order
- break large forms into categories for easier completion
- add clarifying text to exlain what needs to be done
- add clarifying image to show what part to check
- allow users to upload image(s)
- update forms any time
- set form submission cycle and receive alerts when next submission is due
- link forms to the group(s) of business objects
- link forms to the process / workflow
- optionally pre-fill part of a form via the web interface and push it to the mobile devices for completion in the field
Fill out mobile forms on a smartphone
- scan QR code on the object to identify it and get a list of relevant forms
- select a form from a list of applicable forms
- fill out questions in each category
- enter data manually, select from the list or scan in
- take photo(s) for visual documentation
- your data are auto saved on the smartphone - start, stop and resume any time
- when the form is completed, submit to a centralized cloud location
- optionally capture a signature
- create PDF file with the signature included
- View, print, e-mail PDF file from a smartphone
- GPS location of the form submission is automatically recorded
Custom Workflows To Track Your Business Processes And Operations
- Create custom workflows / processes via the web interface.
- Define workflow steps, provide description / instructions for each step to guide your employees through the process.
- Optionally select mobile form(s) that need to be filled out on each step. Make forms required or optional.
- Employees in the field / on the factory floor will be able to fill out form(s) and move project / product batches through the stages on site using a smartphone.
Mobile Data Access
Make sure that your employees have access to the information they need to do their job, without delays and miscommunications.
Create custom fields via a web dashboard
Access on a smartphone
Scan QR code with a smartphone to get access to the object information:
- static information
- object status, step in a workflow
- list of recently submitted records
- details of each record
Users with the right permissions can:
- update object information on site (take and upload photo, enter new measurements, etc.)
- add new object on site using a smartphone
Cloud Storage & Real Time Reporting
Collected data are stored in a centralized cloud location
- Access submitted information in real time
- Search records by multiple parameters to find required information fast
- Review form submission locations on a map
- Print and export submitted data
- Review status of the projects in progress, and past projects history. Review forms filled out at each workflow step.
- Create custom PDF reports based on your template. E-mail pdf reports internally or to the client.
Notifications & Alerts
Create custom reminders and never miss an important task or event again
- Add reminders to the custom date fields (e.g. warranty expiration) and receive automatic alerts when the date is approaching (e.g. warranty is about to expire)
- Add reminders to the forms, and receive automatic alerts when a task needs to be completed
- All objects due for a reminder are included in one alert e-mail
- Specify to whom reminder should be sent, how many days in advance, subject and header text of an e-mail message
- Add several reminders for the same event (e.g. 5 days in advance and 1 day in advance)
- Receive an e-mail notification when object status had been changed
Mobile Time Tracking
Your employees can track time on site using a smartphone.
- With time tracking module, your employees can easily track time that they spent in the location / working on a specific item or task on a smartphone.
- Scan in location and / or item. Record start / stop work with one click.
- Track time without data connection, submit all data when connection becomes available.
- Built-in error checking to make sure time is recorded correctly.
- GPS location where the time was entered is recorded automatically, can be viewed on the map via reports.
- Review and export raw time logs, as well as aggregated time reports by employee / location / item / task or project, or any combination of the above.
- Import time to your payroll or HR software.
Assets And Inventory Management
Use QR Mobile Data together with QR Inventory for a complete business process management and traceability solution.
Track assets and inventory on site using QR code / barcode scanning and a smartphone, collect any additional information for inventory transactions.
Review real time reports on inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage via a web dashboard. Customize to your business workflow: define everything that you want to track, record
and report via an easy to use web interface.
Track assets and inventory on site using a smartphone
- Use smartphone for QR code / barcode scanning
- Record inventory or assets transactions
- Look up inventory stock and locations for a scanned item
- Review asset or inventory information
- Add new asset or inventory on site, take photos using a smartphone
- Update asset information, take additional photos
- Submit information to the cloud in real time
Control inventory management process and review reports via a web dashboard
- Manage assets, inventory, locations and users of the system
- Generate QR codes for assets and inventory, lay out and print QR code labels
- Define all aspects of your inventory management process: create custom transaction types, what data do you want to collect during inventory transactions,
custom fields to hold assets and inventory information, and more.
- Review and export reports on inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage
© AHG, Inc. 2017