Workflow Software With Mobile Data Collection, Custom Forms, QR Code Scanning
Automate your workflow and business processes using mobile data collection and access. Reduce manual work, eliminate errors and streamline information flow for better results and increased productivity.
Behind Every Mobile Form There Is A Business Object Or A Process
QR Mobile Data is more than a random collection of the mobile forms. It links your business objects (which can be assets, properties, infrastructure, your employees or anything else
you need to keep track of in your business), your operations, processes and procedures and mobile data collection to create a complete workflow automation solution.
QR Codes For Dynamic Information Access
- Use QR codes to identify business objects and dynamically access information in the field.
- Scan QR code with a smartphone to review object details, recently submitted records and get a list
of relevant forms for data collection.
- Generate and print QR code labels using built-in QR code generation tool.
Mobile Data Collection
Give your employees the right tools for collecting data, documenting processes and submitting reports in the field. Mobile data collection using smartphones and QR code scanning
reduces data collection time, eliminates double-enties and errors, ensures that collected data are not misplaced or lost, and deliveres information to the right
Create custom mobile forms via a web dashboard
- select data type: text, number or date
- select if the field is required
- select if user should enter data manually, select from the list or scan in
- control form fields order
- break large forms into categories for easier completion
- add clarifying text to exlain what needs to be done
- add clarifying image to show what part to check
- allow users to upload image(s)
- update forms any time
- set form submission cycle and receive alerts when next submission is due
- link forms to the group(s) of business objects
Fill out mobile forms on a smartphone
- scan QR code on the object to identify it and get a list of relevant forms
- select a form from a list of applicable forms
- fill out questions in each category
- enter data manually, select from the list or scan in
- take photo(s) for visual documentation
- your data are auto saved on the smartphone - start, stop and resume any time
- when the form is completed, submit to a centralized cloud location
- optionally capture a signature
- GPS location of the form submission is automatically recorded
Mobile Data Access
Make sure that your employees have access to the information they need to do their job, without delays and miscommunications.
Create custom fields via a web dashboard
Access on a smartphone
Scan QR code with a smartphone to get access to the object information:
- static information
- list of recently submitted records
- details of each record
Users with admin access can:
- update object information on site (take and upload photo, enter new measurements, etc.)
- add new object on site using a smartphone
Cloud Storage & Real Time Reporting
Collected data are stored in a centralized cloud location
- Access submitted information in real time
- Search records by multiple parameters to find required information fast
- Review form submission locations on a map
- Print and export submitted data
Notifications & Alerts
Create custom reminders and never miss an important task or event again
- Add reminders to the custom date fields (e.g. warranty expiration) and receive automatic alerts when the date is approaching (e.g. warranty is about to expire)
- Add reminders to the forms, and receive automatic alerts when a task needs to be completed
- All objects due for a reminder are included in one alert e-mail
- Specify to whom reminder should be sent, how many days in advance, subject and header text of an e-mail message
- Add several reminders for the same event (e.g. 5 days in advance and 1 day in advance)
Assets And Inventory Management
Use QR Mobile Data together with QR Inventory for a complete business process management and traceability solution.
Track assets and inventory on site using QR code / barcode scanning and a smartphone, collect any additional information for inventory transactions.
Review real time reports on inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage via a web dashboard. Customize to your business workflow: define everything that you want to track, record
and report via an easy to use web interface.
Track assets and inventory on site using a smartphone
- Use smartphone for QR code / barcode scanning
- Record inventory or assets transactions
- Look up inventory stock and locations for a scanned item
- Review asset or inventory information
- Add new asset or inventory on site, take photos using a smartphone
- Update asset information, take additional photos
- Submit information to the cloud in real time
Control inventory management process and review reports via a web dashboard
- Manage assets, inventory, locations and users of the system
- Generate QR codes for assets and inventory, lay out and print QR code labels
- Define all aspects of your inventory management process: create custom transaction types, what data do you want to collect during inventory transactions,
custom fields to hold assets and inventory information, and more.
- Review and export reports on inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage
© AHG, Inc. 2017