Custom Mobile Forms & Checklist Linked To Your Business Workflow
In QR Mobile Data every mobile form or checklist is connected to a business object or a process.
QR Mobile Data software is more than a random collection of the mobile forms or mobile checklists. It links mobile data collection to your business workflow, objects, processes and procedures.
As a result, you have a complete documentation of all business operations, securely stored and accessible in real time.
How mobile data collection works in QR Mobile Data software (FAQ)
Custom Mobile Forms & Inspections Checklist Application
Create custom mobile forms and checklists via the web dashboard, and your employees will be able to access them in the mobile application on their smartphones or tablets.
Give your employees the right tools for collecting data, documenting processes and submitting reports in the field. Mobile data collection using smartphones and QR code scanning
reduces data collection time, eliminates double-enties and errors, ensures that collected data are not misplaced or lost, and deliveres information to the right
Create custom mobile forms and checklists via a web dashboard
- create any number of custom mobile forms and checklists via the web dashboard
- set form submission cycle and receive automatic alerts when next form submission is due
- add form fields, specify control type, data type, if the field is required or optional and other parameters
- create form controls for manual entries, selection lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, scan in fields, image fields, etc.
- create scannable checklists, where employees scan QR code to indicate the task completion
- create repeatable sections that users can add to the mobile forms on demand and fill out
- break large mobile forms / checklists into smaller sections for easier form completion on a small smartphone screen
- add clarifying text and / or images to show what needs to be done
- update mobile forms / checklists any time, and your employees will have the latest forms on their smartphones / tablets
- link mobile forms to the group(s) of business objects and / or to the workflow steps
- optionally pre-fill part of a mobile form via the web dashboard and push it to the mobile devices for completion in the field
Fill out mobile forms or mobile checklists in the field on a smartphone
- scan QR code on the object to identify it and get a list of relevant mobile forms / checklists
- select a mobile form / checklist for the task at hand
- fill out mobile form / checklist on site on a smartphone or tablet
- enter data manually, select from the list, checkboxes, radio buttons or scan data in
- take photo(s) and add to the mobile form / checklist for visual documentation
- data collected via mobile forms / checklists are auto saved on the smartphone - start, stop and resume any time
- when mobile form / checklist is completed, capture a signature (optional) and submit completed record to a centralized cloud location
- create PDF report on a smartphone, with the images and signature included
- view, print, e-mail PDF file from a smartphone
- GPS location of the mobile form / checklist submission is captured automatically and is viewable on the map
How to create and use mobile forms with QR Mobile Data software (FAQ)
Mobile forms capabilities in QR Mobile Data (FAQ)
Advanced mobile forms features
QR Code Scanning For Fast Data Entry And Access
Use QR code scanning for immediate data access in the field, and faster data entry into the mobile forms. Avoid errors associated with the manual data entries, reduce time required for the tasks completion.
- Use QR codes to identify business objects and dynamically access information in the field.
- Scan QR code with a smartphone to review object details, recently submitted records and get a list
of relevant mobile forms / checklists for data collection.
- Scan in data in the mobile form fields, eliminate manual entry errors and increase efficiency.
- Create scannable checklists for the tasks completion.
- Generate and print QR code labels using built-in QR code generation tool.
Custom Workflows With Data Collection Via Mobile Forms
Track your business processes, collect data on each step via mobile forms, do inspections and quality control using mobile checklists. Create custom workflow(s) via the web
dashboard, and attach relevant mobile forms / checklists to the workflow steps. Your employees will be able to track product or project progress, and fill out correct mobile forms / checklists on each process step.
- Create custom workflows / processes via the web interface.
- Define workflow steps, provide description / instructions for each step to guide your employees through the process.
- Optionally attach mobile forms or checklists to each workflow step.
- Employees in the field / on the factory floor will be able to fill out mobile forms / checklists for each step, and move a product or a project to the next process step.
- You can make mobile forms / checklists required or optional. An employee won't be able to advance the project to the next step until all required forms / checklists are completed.
How to create and use workflows in QR Mobile Data software (FAQ)
Mobile Data Access In The Field
Your field employees can access all required information on an asset or equipment by scanning QR code with a smartphone. You define what information they can access via the web dashboard.
Make sure that your employees have access to the information they need to do their job, without delays and miscommunications.
Create custom fields via a web dashboard
Access on a smartphone
Scan QR code with a smartphone to get access to the object information:
- static information
- object status, step in a workflow
- list of recently submitted records
- details of each record
Users with the right permissions can:
- update object information on site (take and upload photo, enter new measurements, etc.)
- add new object on site using a smartphone
Cloud Storage & Real Time Reporting
Data collected in the field via custom mobile forms and checklists are sent to a secure centralized cloud location in real time. All authorized users have an immediate access to the
progress of the current projects, all collected documentation and detailed history of the past projects.
Collected data are stored in a centralized cloud location
- Access data collected via mobile forms / checklists in real time
- Search records by multiple parameters to find required information fast
- Review locations of the mobile forms / checklists submissions on a map
- Print and export submitted data
- Review status of the projects in progress, and past projects history. Review mobile forms / checklists filled out at each workflow step.
- Create custom PDF reports based on your template. E-mail pdf reports internally or to the client.
Custom Reports And Data Analysis
Mobile data collection in the field is only a part of the story. QR Mobile Data software allows you to create custom reports, analyze and visualize collected data for better business insights and decisions.
- Create custom reports: select granular filters to show what do you want to sisplay, and select fields that should be include din the report.
- Review exact information you need in one place.
- Create plots and graphs to visualize collected data, uncover trends and correlations.
- Create statistical reports to see the big picture.
- Review reports online, download as .csv or pdf files.
- Use collected data to get insights into your business process and optimize your business operations.
Notifications & Alerts
Create custom reminders and never miss an important task or event again
- Add reminders to the custom date fields (e.g. warranty expiration) and receive automatic alerts when the date is approaching (e.g. warranty is about to expire)
- Add reminders to the mobile forms / checklists, and receive automatic alerts when next maintenance / inspection is due
- Receive one e-mail with a list of objects due for the maintenance or inspection
- Specify e-mail addresses for automatic alerts, how many days in advance an alert should be sent, subject and header text of an e-mail message
- You can add several reminders for the same event (e.g. 5 days in advance and 1 day in advance)
- Receive an e-mail notification when an object status had been changed
Mobile Time Tracking
Your employees can track time on site using a smartphone.
- With time tracking module, your employees can easily track time that they spent in the location / working on a specific item or task on a smartphone.
- Scan in location and / or item. Record start / stop work with one click.
- Track time without data connection, submit all data when connection becomes available.
- Built-in error checking to make sure time is recorded correctly.
- GPS location where the time was entered is recorded automatically, can be viewed on the map via reports.
- Review and export raw time logs, as well as aggregated time reports by employee / location / item / task or project, or any combination of the above.
- Import time to your payroll or HR software.
Bluetooth Field Equipment Tracking In Real Time
Track field equipment and who is using it in real time with BLE beacon tags and a smartphone
- Use BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) tags and a smartphone to track field assets and who is using them
- No scanning is required - your employees just need to have a smartphone in their pocket with QR Mobile Data mobile application running in the background
- Data on equipment location and employee(s) who is working with it is sent to the server continuously and automatically
- Get a map of real time assets and equipment location
- Get a log of equipment usage by location and / or employee
- Analyze equipment utilization: how much time it is used, how much time it spends on the road, how much time it is being idle
- Get employees time spent on working with equipment and on the road
- Track employee attendance and locations visits
- A less expensive alternative to GPS assets location tracking
More On Bluetooth Asset Tracking
Assets And Inventory Management
Use QR Mobile Data together with QR Inventory for a complete business process management and traceability solution.
Track assets and inventory on site using QR code / barcode scanning and a smartphone, collect any additional information for inventory transactions.
Review real time reports on inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage via a web dashboard. Customize to your business workflow: define everything that you want to track, record
and report via an easy to use web interface.
Track assets and inventory on site using a smartphone
- Use smartphone for QR code / barcode scanning
- Record inventory or assets transactions
- Look up inventory stock and locations for a scanned item
- Review asset or inventory information
- Add new asset or inventory on site, take photos using a smartphone
- Update asset information, take additional photos
- Submit information to the cloud in real time
Control inventory management process and review reports via a web dashboard
- Manage assets, inventory, locations and users of the system
- Generate QR codes for assets and inventory, lay out and print QR code labels
- Define all aspects of your inventory management process: create custom transaction types, what data do you want to collect during inventory transactions,
custom fields to hold assets and inventory information, and more.
- Review and export reports on inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage