With QR Mobile Data software, you will be able to manage business processes and workflow effectively in real time, reduce errors and lag time. Define projects and workflow via the web dashboard.
Create custom mobile forms that employees will use in the field to collect data and document progress. Regardless of your business model and information that you need to collect and track,
you will be able to create mobile forms that fit your business workflow. Field employees will access and collect data on the spot, wherever they are performing their work tasks, using a smartphone for barcode / QR codes scanning, data entry
and information access. Collected data are sent to the cloud, and all team members have immediate access to the project status, progress and documentation.
Manage Mobile Forms And Workflow Via The Web Dashboard
- Manage projects, processes and business objects you are working with via the web dashboard.
- Create custom fields to hold all required information, including images, drawings and urls to pdf documents. Include everything that you want to keep track of and that your employees need to know in the field to do their job.
- Generate, download, lay out and print QR code labels using QR Mobile Data built-in QR code generation tool.
- Create custom mobile forms that your employees need to fill out on each workflow step. Whether you need to document equipment maintenance, track product batch through a manufacturing process,
keep track of a custom project or fill out quality control form, QR Mobile Data have you covered.
- Adjusting your processes and workflow is not a problem - you can update mobile forms as needed, and your employees will have up-to-date forms on their mobile devices.
- Minimize manual entries and errors: allow selection from the lists or scanning in data when possible.
- Allow employees to add images and collect signatures as part of the process.
- Build-in data validation: define data types that need to be entered, and if the field is required or optional.
- Employees can complete the form at once or in steps. The completed part is auto saved on their smartphones, and can be accessed later when they resume their work.
Collect Data Using A Smartphone, Mobile Forms And QR Code Scanning
- The process of data collection starts with an employee scanning QR code or barcode on the project, asset or other business object and retrieving a list of the relevant mobile forms.
- An employee has an option to continue with the form he started before (if applicable), review previously collected data on the scanned object, or start a new mobile form.
- As an employee fills out a mobile form, the data are automatically saved on his / her smartphone.
- An employee can use a smartphone to scan in data in the form fields. It can be part number of a part used in the equipment repair, or lot number of an ingredient added to the product batch,
or an ID of a production station.
- An employee can take photos with a smartphone for visual documentation. A photo attached to the form can help illustrate the problem or document completed task.
- A manager, supervisor or customer can sign a form on a smartphone if required.
- An employee can stop and resume working on the task / filling out the form at any time - no data are lost in the process.
- When form is completed, it is sent to the secure cloud. Collected data and documentation become available to all authorized users / devices in real time.
- GPS location of the form submission is automatically transmitted to the server and can be reviewed on the map.
Maintain And Access Proper Documentation On The Business Processes Or Projects
- Data collected in the field are securely stored in a centralized cloud location. Whenever you need to get a documentation on a specific process, project or product batch, you can get this
information fast from anywhere.
- Administrators in the office can access submitted forms via a web dashboard. They can search records by multiple parameters to find the exact record / data they need at the moment.
- All authorized employees in the field can access project status and previously collected records by scanning QR code label with a smartphone.
- You can export collected records for importing into another internal system or software.