QR Mobile Data software and mobile application are geared towards the contractor forms that record a contractor job performed on the site (such as equipment or system installation, service or maintenance),
inspection forms and checklists (these can include equipment and system inspections, as well as inspection of the service tools and vehicles), as well as equipment and system commissioning forms.
You can create completely custom digital forms, and / or import available digital forms into your account from our forms library. You can use ready-to-go digital forms as is, or as a template to
further customize the form to your requirements.
Fill out digital forms in the field on the mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, rugged mobile devices for the outdoor use), and submit to the cloud in real time, or when connection is available.
Keep documentation organized, accessible on demand from anywhere, readily available for the review and inquiries.
Here are just some of the digital forms for contractors that you can create and use in QR Mobile Data software:
- ready to use digital form is available)
A/C maintenance form. Use this form to record the
preventive maintenance of the A/C units, use as a template for recording other types of HVAC equipment maintenance.
- Contractor work order forms. Create a work order form for the HVAC equipment service / repair, electrical system installation or plumbing jobs. Pre-fill the form in the office before pushing it to the mobile devices for the
- HVAC service ticket form. Use this form to record the service / repairs that was done on the HVAC equipment, what parts were used for the repairs. Add photos to visually document
equipment conditions, and collect customer signature on a smartphone.
Backflow prevention test form. Use this form to record the
results of the backflow prevention device test. Create custom pdf report for the client based on the backflow test results.
- Electrical safety checklist. Use this checklist to conduct safety check on the construction site to determine if it is safe to start the electrical work. Identify and document the site conditions and
any potential problems that need to be addressed before the electrical job can start.
- Fleet inspection / DVIR form. Use this form to do the regular inspections
of the contractor service vehicles. Make sure you have all DVIR inspections on file and stay compliant with the DOT requirements.
- Field equipment damage report. Use this form to report problems and damages to the equipment and systems observed during the routine inspections. Add photos to the form to illustrate the problem.
When the equipment or system problem is reported using a digital form, the right personnel is immediately alerted.
- HVAC commissioning checklist. Use HVAC commissioning checklist to verify and document that the HVAC equipment is properly installed and is working as intended.
- Piping installation checklist / commissioning form. Use piping commissioning form to confirm and document that piping installation is properly done, pipes are properly cleaned, insulated as required, and there are no leaks or problems.
Document piping conditions with the photos, keep digital documents on file.
- TAB (testing, documenting and balancing) forms. Use TAB forms to document results of the building systems testing during the commissioning process.
Expense report. Let field technicians submit expense reports electronically, and attach receipts / supporting documentation for the expenses.
- and more...