QR Mobile Data software and mobile application are geared towards the digital manufacturing forms for the production process tracking, documentation and traceability .
Digital forms can be linked to the specific production process steps, or filled out independently of the workflow.
Another line of the digital forms that manufacturers can use are forms for the manufacturing equipment maintenance, service and repairs.
You can create completely custom digital forms, and / or import available forms into your account from our growing digital forms library. You can use ready-to-go digital forms as is, or as a template to
further customize to your requirements.
Shop floor employees can fill out digital forms on the shop floor, using mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, mobile computers) for QR code / barcode scanning and forms completion. Completed digital forms
are submitted to the cloud in real time, and are immediately available to the administrators on the office computers.
QR Mobile Data digital forms help you keep production process documentation organized, accessible on demand from anywhere, easily searchable and readily available for the review and inquiries.
Here are just some of the digital forms that you can create and use in QR Mobile Data software to streamline manufacturing process documentation:
- Materials acceptance form. Fill out this form when you are receiving materials from the vendors. Document materials delivery, quality and testing data, if applicable. Add materials certification
documents if relevant, note any deficiencies and document them with the photos. Add special notes and record other data you need to track and report.
- Manufacturing work order form. Fill out this form when you start a new work order production. Include all work order details: customer information, what should be done, expected completion date,
milestones, and work order notes. Once this form is filled out, shop floor employees can access it at any time by scanning a QR code for the information and guidance.
- Components traceability form. Record lot numbers of the materials, serial numbers of parts that are used in the finished product / work order. Trace back to the origin all
ingredients and components of the finished products, and quickly access all required information in case of the problems or recalls.
- Production equipment and conditions documentation form. Use this form to record serial numbers of the instruments and equipment used on each production step.
If applicable, record conditions (such as temperature, pressure, humidity, etc.), and other parameters that may be specific to your manufacturing process.
- Production steps time tracking form. Use this form to record when each manufacturing production step was started and completed, who completed this step, tasks that were completed and the time it took. Note any
problems and delays, and add photos for the visual documentation.
- Manufacturing quality control form.
Use this form to verify that completed work order is done according to the specifications, and there are no problems or deficiencies.
Record everything that requires corrections, if applicable. Add notes explaining the problem, and attach photos taken with a smartphone camera for the visual documentation.
- Manufacturing product testing form. Use this form to document product testing results. Keep electronic product testing documentation on file for the reviews and inquiries.
- Work order delivery form. Use this form to document delivery of the work order to the client's site, and work order installation if applicable. Add special notes, supporting images and collect customer signature.
- Manufacturing equipment preventive maintenance form / checklist. Create a checklist of items that need to be inspected / completed for the preventive maintenance of the manufacturing equipment that you are using.
Use this form to document equipment maintenance, ensure that nothing is missed, and receive an automatic alert when the next preventive maintenance is due.
- Manufacturing equipment inspection checklist. Use this checklist
for the detailed inspection of the manufacturing equipment. Use regular or QR code scannable checklists to verify that inspected areas are functioning properly and are safe to operate.
Use notes sections to indicate any deficiencies, and use photos to document any discovered problems. Add e-mail alerts to the form to immediately notify authorized employees on the required
repairs or corrective actions.
- Manufacturing facilities safety checklist. Use this checklist to verify that all manufacturing facility areas are in the good conditions and are safe to operate. Include sections for checking the shop floor conditions,
proper stacking and spacing of materials in the warehouse, facility electrical system, operational safety of the tools, machinery and equipment. Verify that fire protection and safety equipment is in place and operational.
Check that emergency exits are unblocked and readily accessible, and emergency lighting is functioning properly.
Regular completion of the manufacturing facilities safety checklists reduces accidents and workplace injuries, and ensures that you stay compliant with the OSHA requirements.
- and more...